1. Who was the first Muslim ruler to invade South India?
(a) Ala-ud-din khilji
(c) Jalal-ud-din Khilji
2. Which of the following languages replaced Sanskrit as the court language during the Sultanate period?
3. When was the second battle of Tarian fought?
4. Tenali Ramakrishna was in the court of
(a) Devaraya I
5. Who among the following uprooted the holy Bodhi tree of Bodh Gaya?
(b) Mahmud of Ghazni
(d) Pushyamitra Sunya
6. Who among the following was called Indian Napolean?
(c) Chandragupta II
7. Hun invaded India for the first time during the reign of
(a) Chandragupta II
(b) Skanda Gupta
(d) Kumar Gupta
8. Who among the following liberated India from Saka Yoka?
(a) Chandragupta Vikramaditya II
(b) Pushyamitra Sunga
(d) Chandragupta Maurya
9. Who was the first sultan of Delhi to think of the divinity of the king?
(b) Ala-ud-din Khilji
10. Who among the following invaded India during the Turko-Afghan period?