1. The chronological sequence of the Vedic Literature is/was
(a) Vedic Samhitas, Brahmanas, Aranyakas, Upanishads
(b) Aranyakas, Upanishads, Brahmanas, Vedic Samhitas
(c) Vedic Samhitas, Upanishads, Aranyakas, Brahmanas
(d) Brahmanas, Vedic Samhitas, Upanishads, Aranyakas
2. Two Asoka pillars were removed from Meerut and Topra to Delhi by
(d) Feroz Tughlaq
3. Which of the following is the earliest Sanskrit inscription?
(a) Nasic cave Inscription
(b) Ayodhya Inscription
(c) Hathigumpha Inscription
(d) Junagadh Rock Inscription
4. Who of the following was the first Muslim invader to inflict defeat on an Indian king?
(a) Mohammad Ghuri
(d) Mahmud of Ghazni
5. Who had written the Tamil Ramayan and the Telgu Mahabharat respectively?
(a) Kamban and Krittva
(b) Tiruvalluvar and Nannaya
(c) Kamban and Nannaya
(d) Tiruvalluvar and Kamban
6. Which of the following is not a Tamil classic or epic?
7. Who among the following were the chief disciples of Buddha?
(a) Mahakashyapa, Upali and Ananda
(b) Gosala and Jamali
(c) Jamali and Ananda
(d) Ananda and Gosala
8. Who among the following was the Tibetian historian of ancient India?
9. Which one of the following is not a feature of the Cholas?
(a) Village autonomy
(b) Ajanta paintings
(c) Nataraja bronzes
(d) Tanjore Temple
10. Who among the following was the greatest mathematician of 12th century India?
- (d); This inscription was issued by the Saka King, Rudradaman.