1. The substance left behind after the distillation of petroleum is
2. Which of the following statements on bronze is Not correct?
(a) The ratio is 50% and 10%
(b) Man has known bronze only in modern times.
(c) It is alloy of copper and tin.
(d) The gas associated with bronze is called chalcolithic age.
3. Match the following ores and extracted elements
A – B – C – D
(a) A- iv; B-iii, C-ii, D-i
(b) A-iii, B-i, C-iv, D-ii
(c) A-I, B-ii, C-iii, D-iv
(d) A-ii, B-iv, C-i, D-iii
4. The electromagnetic wave having the greatest penetrating power is
(b) Visible light
5. When has the liquid water the greatest density?
(a) Any point below 0 degree Celsius
(b) -273 degree Celsius
(c) Around 4 degree Celsius
(d) 0 degree Celsius
6. Which of the following waves is not an electromagnetic wave?
(a) Micro wave
(b) Transverse wave
7. Which of the following is not a micro-organism?
7. (b) Micro organisms are small living organisms which are seen only under microscope.