1. How many nerve cells are there in the human brain?
(a) Five billion
(b) Fifty billion
(c) One billion
(d) Ten billion
2. Extreme vegetarians are likely to suffer through lack of
(a) Vitamin B1
(b) Vitamin B12
(c) Vitamin E
(d) Vitamin B
3. Fertilization of human ovum occurs in the
(c) Fallopian tube
4. Deficiency of iron in human causes
5. Which of the following has a pair of antennae?
6. Which vitamin is widely known as sunshine vitamin?
(a) Vitamin B
(b) Vitamin D
(c) Vitamin A
(d) Vitamin C
7. Which one is a living entity in the body?