1. How much oxygen is needed by a man during the rest?
(a) approx. 14 gms/hr
(b) approx. 18 gms/hr
(c) approx. 16 gms/hr
(d) approx. 19 gms/hr
2. How do mosquitoes identify human beings and bite them?
(a) odour of human body
(b) identify human body by the heat radiated by it.
(d) can see through darkness
3. Which of the following substance when used does produce sound?
(c) Porus Material
4. How does an electrical discharge happen between the earth and a charged cloud-
(a) The earth induces an opposite charge
(b) It can produce a stroke of lightening between the cloud and the earth through the object.
(c) Just falls down
(d) The charged cloud can induce a power opposite charge in tall objects.
5. How much water is needed in a day by an adult human being?
(a) 2 ltrs.
(b) 4 ltrs.
(c) 1 ltrs.
(d) 3 ltrs.
6. Which of the following gases found in very negligible quantity in the atmosphere?
7. Which of the following methods is the best for removing hardness of water?
(a) boiling water
(b) by permatit process
(c) adding line to it
(d) distiling water