1. Ahmas Shah built the capital city of Ahmedabad on the site of the old town of
2. Hindustani Music was largely influenced by
(a) Central Asian Tradition
(b) Arbo-persian music
(c) Persian music
(d) All of these
3. To which of the following kingdoms did Chand Bidi belong?
4. The Turkish commander who conquered Bihar and Bengal was
(a) Bakhtiyar Khilji
(b) Mohammad Ghori
(c) Qutb-ud-din Aibek
(d) Ikhitayur-uddin Mohammad
5. They were the first to use elephants on a large scale in wars against their neighbours:
6. Where did the first coins circulate in India?
(a) South India
(b) Central India
(c) Western India
(d) Bihar and Eastern UP
7. Assertion (A): The factor that contributed most to the creation of social division was the conquest of the indigenous inhabitants by the Indo-Aryans.
Reason (R): The Rig Veda mentions the Arya varna and Dasa varna.
(a) A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
(b) A and R are true but R is not the correct explanation of A.
(c) A is true but R is false.
(d) A is false but R is true.
8. He was the son of Gautam Buddha and Yashodhara
9. An image of dancing girl is found at
10. Who was the founder of Gupta Dynasty?
(a) Sri Gupta
(c) Chandragupta I