1. In March, who of the following was elected as the President of the Central Legislative Assembly?
(a) Madan Mohan Malaviya
(b) Vithalbhai Patel
(c) Motilal Nehru
(d) CR Das
2. Who of the following founded the ‘Independent Labour Party’ in 1936?
(a) Jagjivan Ram
(b) Jayaprakash Narayan
(c) Dr. BR Ambedkar
(d) MC Rajah
3. Which one of the following newspapers was launched by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya in 1909?
(c) Nav Bharat
(d) Free India
(a) Shujauddin Muhammad Khan
(b) Alivardi Khan
(c) Murshid Quli Khan
(d) Sarfaraz Khan.
5. Who was the ruler of Malwa, when it was invaded by Adham Khan and Pir Muhammad Khan in 1561?
(a) Mahmud Khalji
(b) Baz Bahadur
(c) Dilawar Khan
(d) Shujaat Khan
6. The Rudra Sampradaya of Bhakti is associated with whom of the following?
7. The capital city of Ahmedabad was built by Ahmad Shah on the old sit of
8. Abdur Razzak was sent as an ambassador to the Court of Devarays II by
(a) Sultan Bahzad of Turkey.
(b) Sultan Shahrukh of Khurasan.
(c) Sultan Bahman of Egypt.
(d) Sultan Alauddin of Iraq.
9. Which one of the following was the birth place of Sheikh Nizam-ud-Din Auliya?
10. Who of the following is the author of “Paumacaruyam”, a Jaina version of Rama story?
(a) Vimala Suri
(b) Hari Vijaya Suri
(d) Bhanuchandra Upadhyaya
11. Who of the following is a contemporary of Mahendravarman I, the author of the play ‘Mattavilasa Prahasana’?
(c) Pushyamitra Sunga
12. Which one of the following was the capital of Maitraka rulers?
13. Which one of the following represents the ancient town of Vijayapuri of the Ikshvakus?
14. What is the modrn name of Kundagrama where Mahaviraji was born?
15. Which one of the following contains the famous Gayatri Mantra?
- (b) Vithalbhai Patel was elected President of Central Legislative Assembly in March 1925. He was member of Swaraj Party.
- (c) After some time, he changed the name of ‘Independent Labour Party’ into ‘Scheduled Castes Federation’.
- (a) Madan Mohan Malaviya published ‘Hindustan’, Indian Union’, Maryada’, Kisan’ and ‘Leader’.
- (c) He was the best governor of Bengal appointed by Mughal emperor Farukhsiyar in 1713.
- (b) Baz Bahadur was the ruler of Malwa, when it was invaded by Andham Khan and Pir Muhammad Khan in 1561. Baz Bahadur was defeated at Sarangur.
- (a) Vallabhacharya founded Rudra Sampradaya.
- (b) Ahmedabad of Gujarat was established near old Hindi City Asawal in (1411-41). This city was built by Ahmad Shah, who was the ninth Bahmani’s Sultan.
- (b) Abdur Razzak was the ambassador of Sultan Shahrukh of Khurasan. He was sent as an ambassador to the Court of Devaraya II.
- (d) Sheikh Nizam-ud-Din Auliya was born in Badaun. But he settled down in Delhi.
- (c) Vimala Suri is the author of ‘Paumacariyam’, a Jain version of Rama story.
- (b) The capital of Maitraka rulrs was Vallabhi. It was situated in Kathiayar region in Modern Vala named place in Gujarat.
- (b) Nagarjunakonda represents the ancient town of Vijayapuri of the Ikshvakus.
- (d) Gayatri Mantra was written by Vishwamitra. It is a prayer to morning Goddess Savitri.