How To Prepare
How To Prepare
General Studies Quiz
Tag: General Studies Quiz
Quiz 480 – GS Practice Paper (History)
October 28, 2016
1. What proposal was made in the ‘August Offer’ of 1940? (a) Representative government at the Centre (b) Provincial autonomy (c) Domain status (d) Complete independence for India...
Quiz 479 – GS Practice Paper (Polity)
October 27, 2016
1. Article 19 is Right to Freedom of Property Residence Association Profession Movement Assembly Speech and expression Which of these codes is/are correct? (a) 1, 2,...
Quiz 478 – GS Practice Paper (History)
October 26, 2016
1. The famous tripartite struggle was fought by Palas, Pratihars and Rushtrakutas because these powers were keen to (a) Break the Rusthtrakuta-Asoka alliance (b) Capture river-bound...
Quiz 477 – GS Practice Paper (Science and Tech)
October 25, 2016
1. Assertion (A): Fatty acids should be a part of the balanced human diet. Reason (R): The cells of the human body cannot synthesize any...
Quiz 476 – GS Practice Paper (Polity)
October 24, 2016
1. Assertion (A): Collective responsibility of the Cabinet signifies unity and coordination among members of the Council of Ministers. Reason (R): It is the prerogative...
Quiz 473 – Practice Paper (Indian Polity)
August 21, 2016
1. The disputes regarding the election of the President and Vice-President of India are decided by the (a) Parliament. (b) Supreme Court (c) Election Commission (d) High Court 2....
Quiz 472 – Practice Paper (Science)
August 20, 2016
1. In the depression of freezing point experiment, it is found that Only solvent molecules solidify at the freezing point. Only solute molecules solidify...
Quiz 471 – Practice Paper (Physical Geography)
August 19, 2016
1. What kind of lake is Lake Superior? (a) A man-made lake (b) A ribbon lake (c) A cut-off (d) Glacially scoured lake 2. Which of the rocks listed...
Quiz 470 – Practice Paper (History)
August 18, 2016
1. In March, who of the following was elected as the President of the Central Legislative Assembly? (a) Madan Mohan Malaviya (b) Vithalbhai Patel (c) Motilal Nehru (d)...
Quiz 468 – Practice Paper (History)
August 17, 2016
1. What made Gandhiji realize that he was out of tune with powerful trends in Congress, that followed his resignation in October 1934? Another...
Quiz 466 – Practice Paper (Science and Tech)
August 16, 2016
1. Which one of the following statements best defines environment pollution? (a) It is a study of water pollution. (b) It is a study of land...
Quiz 464 – Practice Paper (Indian Culture)
August 15, 2016
1. We can take pride of the fact that most of the contemporary theories dealing with the universe and its origin had already been...
Page 1 of 16
Copyrights and Intellectual Property Right Notices
© All Rights Reserved
Edit with Live CSS