Here is a list of things you need to teach your Child(ren) at
the early age:
1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone’s laps no
matter the situation including uncles.
2: Avoid Getting Dressed in front of your child once he/she
is 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.
3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as ‘my wife’ or
4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make
sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they
do because young people now sexually abuse
5. Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not
comfortable with and also be observant if your child
becomes too fond of a particular adult.
6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn
you may need to patiently ask lots of questions from your
7. Carefully educate your grown ups about the right values
of sex. If you don’t, the society will teach them the wrong
8: It is always advisable you go through any new Material
like cartoons you just bought for them before they start
seeing it themselves.
9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your cable
networks and advise your friends especially those your
child(ren) visit(s) often.
10. Teach your 3-year-olds how to wash their private parts
properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those
areas and that
includes you (remember, charity begins at home and
11: Blacklist some materials/associates you think could
threaten the sanity of your child (this includes music,
movies and even friends and families).
12. Let your child(ren) understand the value of standing
out of the
13: Once your child complains about a particular person,
don’t keep quiet about it.
Take up the case and show them you can defend them.
Remember, we are either parents or parents-to-be.