1. “Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a life time.” – Shakespeare.
2. “The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of good people.” – Napoleon.
3. “I am thankful to all those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I did it myself.” – Einstein.
4. “If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.” – Abraham Lincoln .
5.“We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as
fools.” – Martin Luther King .
6.“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” –
7. “It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.” – Dr. Abdul Kalaam.