The person who became blind after his/her birth can see images in their dreams. Persons who are born blind do not see images. In dreams they can sense sound, smell, touch and emotion…dreams will make virtually all physical situations to make it happen than in imagination
Amazing Facts About Dreams
- After 5 minutes of walking , 50% of your dream is forgotten, within 10 minutes ,90% is gone
- All human dreams …men and women have different dream and physical reactions…men dreams more about other men, women dreams about both.
- Recurring Dreams – While the content of most dream is dreamt only once, many people experience recurring dreams—that is, the same dream narrative is experienced over different occasions of sleep
- Body Paralysis – Rapid Eye movement (REM) sleep is a normal stage of sleep characterized by rapid movements of the eyes.
- During REM sleep the body is paralyzed by a mechanism in the brain in order to prevent the movements which occur in the dream from causing the physical body to move.
- Not Everybody Dream in Color – A full 12% of sighted people dream exclusively in black and white. The remaining number dream in full color. Studies from 1915 through to the 1950s maintained that the majority of dreams were in black and white, but these results began to change in the 1960s. Today, only 4.4% of the dream of under-25 years old are in black and white. Recent research has suggested that those changing results may be linked to the switch from black-and-white film and TV to color media.
- Daydream – Day-dreaming is classified as a level of consciousness between sleep and wakefulness. It occurs during our waking hours when we let our imagination carry us away. As our minds begin to wander and our level of awareness decreases, we lose ourselves in our imagined scenario and fantasy.
- Nightmare – A nightmare is a disturbing dream that causes the dreamer to wake up feeling anxious and frightened. Nightmares may be a response to real life trauma and situations. This type of nightmares fall under a special category called Post-traumatic stress nightmare (PSN).