The council of ministers means the Cabinet Ministers of India. The Cabinet of India (the Union Cabinet) consists of the Prime Minister of India and the cabinet ministers and makes the decision of the Government of India.
- Rajnath Singh: Minister of Home Affairs.
- Sushma Swaraj: Minister of External Affairs.
- Arun Jaitley: Minister of Finance; and Minister of Corporate Affairs.
- Nitin Jairam Gadkari: Minister of Road Transport and Highways; Minister of Shipping Minister of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation.
- Suresh Prabhu: Minister of Commerce and Industry.
- DV Sadananda Gowda: Minister of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
- Uma Bharati: Minister of Drinking Water and Sanitation.
- Ramvilas Paswan: Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
- Maneka Sanjay Gandhi: Minister of Women and Child Development.
- Ananthkumar: Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers; and Minister of Parliamentary Affairs.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad: Minister of Law and Justice & Minister of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Jagat Prakash Nadda: Minister of Health and Family Welfare.
- Ashok Gajapathi Raju Pusapati: Minister of Civil Aviation.
- Anant Geete: Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
- Smt. Harsimrat Kaur Badal: Minister of Food Processing Industries.
- Narendra Singh Tomar: Minister of Rural Development; Minister of Panchayati Raj; and Minister of Mines.
- Chaudhary Birender Singh: Minister of Steel.
- Jual Oram: Minister of Tribal Affairs.
- Radha Mohan Singh: Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- Thaawar Chand Gehlot: Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Smriti Zubin Irani: Minister of Textiles; and Minister of Information and Broadcasting.
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan: Minister of Science and Technology; Minister of Earth Sciences; and Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- Prakash Javadekar: Minister of Human Resource Development.
- Dharmendra Pradhan: Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas; and Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Piyush Goyal: Minister of Railways; and Minister of Coal.
- Nirmala Sitharaman: Minister of Defence.
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi: Minister of Minority Affairs.
Read Full List of Ministers: Complete List of Ministers in Modi Government 2017
sujana chowdary for what ?
Whr s Nirmala seetharaman ?
Comments are closed.