Every Government tries their best to improve the Economy of Country and the standard of Citizens, here we have the list of richest countries in the world, obviously the richest countries in the world, List is based on lots of factors, however, GDP is the main factor.
Richest Countries in the World
- Qatar-Officially the State of Qatar is a sovereign Arab state is at the top of the list and is the richest country in the world. Economy of Qatar totally depends on the supply of oil; they are the largest exporter of oil and Natural Gases in the world and have no Tax policy in the country.
- Luxembourg-Luxembourg, officially the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a European Country and is a landlocked country despite of this fact they are the world’s second richest country.
- Singapore–Singapore, Officially known as the Republic of Singapore is a South Asian Country with a population of 5 Million they are the world’s third richest country.
- Norway-Norway officially the Kingdom of Norway is a European Country and one of the least dense countries in Europe and the 4th richest country in this world. Norway is one of the Mineral Rich countries in this world having Petroleum, natural gas and fresh water reserves.
- Brunei-Brunei officially the State of Brunei, the Abode of Peace is a country in the South East Asia with a Population of 4.5 Million and is the World’s 5th Richest Country, Production of Crude oil and Natural gas contributes the most of their economy almost 90% of the GDP.
- Hong Kong-Situated in the China’s South coast, Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Regions of the People’s Republic of China means they are in the sovereignty of China; Hong Kong population is around 7 million and is the 6th richest country in the world. Hong Kong is considered as one of the International Financial centers and Hong Kong Dollar is the eighth most traded currency in the world.
- The United States of America–USA is considered as the Most Powerful Country in this world, however, it’s not in the Top 5 most richest countries but still, it secures the 7th Place in the list of Richest Countries.
- Kuwait-Kuwait officially the sate of Kuwait is an Arab Country situated in Western Asia and the most 8th richest country in the world, Petroleum products contribute most to their economy which makes them one of the richest country on the earth.
- United Arab Emirates-United Arab Emirates is an Arab Country, One of the Booming Economy in which Natural resources contributes the most and most importantly Petrol and Natural Gas, the Capital of UAE is said to be the richest country in this world
- Switzerland-Switzerland officially the Swiss Confederation is a European Country, which is landlocked
from all the sides but still it’s the 10th richest country in the world, It’s also considered as the most innovative country in Europe by the European Union, Manufacturing Industry contributes most to the Swiss Economy.