Schedules of Indian Constitution: The constitution of India contains Schedules of Indian Constitution from 1 to 12th schedules.
Schedules of Indian Constitution
List of States and Union Territories.
Forms of Oaths and affirmations.
Allocate seats for each State of India in Rajya Sabha.
Administration and control of Scheduled Areas and Tribes.
Provisions for administration of Tribal Area in Asom, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh.
Gives allocation of power and functions between Union and States. It contains three lists
Union Lists for Central Government having 98 subjects
State List for Powers of State Government having 62 subjects
Concurrent List for both Union and State with 52 subjects
List of 22 languages of India recognized by the constitution.
- Konkani (added in 1992 by 71st amendment)
- Manipuri (added in 1992 by 71st amendment)
- Nepali (added in 1992 by 71st amendment)
- Sindhi (added in 1967 by 21st amendment)
- Santhali (added in 2003 by 92nd amendment)
- Bodo (added in 2003 by 92nd amendment)
- Maithili (added in 2003 by 92nd amendment)
- Dogri (added in 2003 by 92nd amendment)
Added by 1st amendment in 1951. Contains acts and orders related to land tenure, land tax, railways, industries. (Right of Property, not a fundamental right now.)
Added by 52nd amendment in 1985. Contains provisions of disqualification on the grounds of defection
By 73rd amendment in 1992. Contains provisions of Panchayati Raj.
By 74th amendment in 1992. Contains provisions of Municipal Corporation.