2. Bill de Blasio – New York City’s first Democratic mayor in two decades.
3. Imomali Rakhmon – Reelected as the President of Tajikistan
4. Syed Jalil Abbas Jilani – appointed New Pakistan’s envoy to USA.
5. Syed Ibne Abbas: New Pakistani envoy to India.
6. Ms Tehmina Janjua: Pakistan’s permanent representative (PR) for the United Nations in New York.
7. Nawaz Sharif: New Pm of Pakistan
8. Mamnoon Hussain – 12th President of Pakistan
9. Miss World 2013: Megan Young from Philippines
10. Obabiyi Aishah Ajibola of Nigeria – New World Muslimah 2013
11. Ibrahim Boubacar Keita: New Mali President
12. Mulatu Teshome: New president of Ethiopia
13. Hun Sen: New Cambodian Prime Minister
14. Tony Abbott :New PM of Australia. He succeeded Kevin Rudd
15. Nouri Abusahmain: Preseident of Libya
16. Ali Zeidan: Libya PM (Prime Minister)
17. Wael Nader Al-Halqi: Prime Minister of Syria.
18. C.V. Wigneswaran – Northern Province CM of Sri Lanka.
19. Satya Nadella (India-born) – New Microsoft CEO
20. Roberto Azevedo – Head of W.T.O.
21. New King of Belgium: Prince Philippe
22. Samantha Power – US ambassador to United Nations.
23. Susan Elizabeth Rice – National Security Adviser to Obama
24. James Comey – next FBI Director of US.
25. Staffan de Mistura – Italian Special Envoy to India.
26. Dr. Christopher Briggs – Secretary General of the Ramsar Convention .
27. Poonam Khetrapal Singh, first woman regional director of WHO
28. Takehiko Nakao – new President of ADB
29. Ashok Vemuri – the President and CEO of iGate Corporation.
30. Puneet Talwar – the Assistant Secretary of State for Political Military Affairs by the US President Barack Obama.
31. The new Argentine pope Jorge Mario Bergoglio (76) – new Pope becomes the 266th pontiff.
32. Thomas Batch (Germany) – 9th President of IOC ( succeeded Jacques Rogge of Belgium.)
33. Rangaswamy Srinivasan is the only Indian American re-nominated by Obama for the District of Columbia Circuit.
34. Elbegdorj Tsakhia – New Mongolia president.
35. Abdoulaye Bathily of Senegal – New Deputy Special Representative for the United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (MINUSMA).
36. Satish Babu (Director, International Centre for Free and Open Source Software (ICFOSS)) – elected to 2014 Nominating Committee of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Numbers and Names (ICANN). .
37. Hassan Rouhani – New Iran’s seventh President
38. Robert Mugabe – President of Zimbabwe
39. Pak Lt Gen Maqsood Ahmed – UN military advisor
40. Shinzo Abe – New PM of Japan.
41. John Kerry – The secretary of state (US).
42. Nicos Anastasiades – President of Cyprus .
43. Hazem El-Beblawi – new Prime Minister of Egypt
44. Khil Raj Regmi – New Prime Minister of Nepal
45. Park Geun-hye – President of S. Korea (1st women president).
46. Raul Castro – President in Cuba.
47. New King of Netherlands: Willem Alexander
48. Enrico Letta – New PM of Italy
49. Srikanth Srinivasan – first Indian-American judge in the U.S. Supreme Court
50. Abdul Hamid – New Bangladesh President
51. Elbegdorj Tsakhia – new Mongolia President