Subject: Filling up of 02 posts of Assistant Director General and 05 posts of Deputy Director (in Senior Time Scale) in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (PB-3) in Defence Estates Organisation, Ministry of Defence, on deputation basis. Applications are invited from eligible Officers in the appropriate grade for filling up of 02 posts of Assistant Director General in the Directorate General of Defence Estates, Delhi Cantt and 05 posts of Deputy Director in the Directorates of Defence Estates, Central Command, Lucknow / Southern Command , Pune / Eastern Command , Kolkata/ Western Command , Chandigarh / South Western Command, Jaipur, in Defence Estates Organisation, Ministry of Defence, (in Senior Time Scale) in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (PB-3), on deputation basis, for a period of 03 years. Details of the post, eligibility conditions etc. are given at Annexure-l. The pay of the officers selected for appointment on deputation basis as well as other conditions related to their deputation will be regulated in terms of DOPT’s OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
2. Applications of only such Officers will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by:
(i) Bio-data (in duplicate) as per proforma (Annexure-ll);
(ii) Photocopies of ACRs / APARs for the last five years, attested (signed & stamped) on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India level;
(v) No Penalty Certificate or a statement giving details of major/minor penalties imposed , if any, on the officer during the last 10 years (Annexure-V), and
(vi) Cadre Clearance Certificate, in the given format (Annexure-VI). It may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct.
3. The period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment, in the same or some other department / organisation of the Central Government, shall ordinarily not exceed five years.
4. Applications not received through proper channel or received after the last date or incomplete in any respect such as those not accompanied by the documents mentioned at para 2 above, will be liable to be rejected.
5. It is requested that the applications of willing, suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection, may be sent to Dy. Director General, (Administration), Directorate General of Defence Estates, Raksha Sampada Bhawan, Ulaan Baatar Marg, Delhi Cantonment-110010, latest by 31st March, 2014.
(DALPAT SINGH) Under Secretary to Government of India Tel. No. 011-23011448 Annexure-l
1. Name and number of the post: (i) Assistant Director General (02 Posts)
(ii) Deputy Director (05 Posts)
2. Classification of post : General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
3. Pay Scale: (PB-3), Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/4. Place of posting:- (i) For the posts of Assistant Director General – Directorate General Defence Estates, Delhi Cantt,
(ii) For the posts of Deputy Director – Directorate of Defence Estates, Central Command, Lucknow/Southern Command, Pune/Eastern Command, Kolkata/Western Command, Chandigarh and South Western Command, Jaipur.
5. Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be, not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
6. Method of Recruitment: By deputation.
7. Eligibility: The posts are to be filled up by deputation from amongst officers in the appropriate grade in Departments of Central Government or from State Government, Union Territories or Statutory, Semi Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous bodies:-
(i) who is atleast a graduate from a recognised university and
(ii) (a) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department; or (b) with 4 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment on regular basis in posts in the scale of Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.
Note-l:- The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note-ll:- The crucial date of determining eligibility will be the last date for receipt of the applications.
8. Duties and responsibilities attached to the post:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES : ASSISTANT DIRECTOR GENERAL / DEPUTY DIRECTOR An Assistant Director General / Deputy Director will function as Staff Officer in the Directorate General / Directorate of Defence Estates, the Command. Her/his duties and responsibilities will include processing matters related with one or more of the following:
(i) general administration;
(ii) personnel administration;
(iii) municipal administration of the Cantonments ;
(iv) land acquisition.
CURRICULUM VITAE PROFORMA
1. Name and Address (in Block Letters):
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era) :
3. Date of retirement under Central/State Government Rules :
4. Educational Qualifications :
5. Whether qualifications required for the post are satisfied. :
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirement of the post.
7. Details of Employment, in chronological order, since joining service.
(Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.)
Scale of Pay
8. Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent:
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state
a) The date of initial appointment :
b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract
c) Name of the parent office/ organization to which you belong .
10. Additional details about present employment. Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer against the relevant column)
a) Central Govt. :
b) State Govt. :
c) Autonomous Organization :
d) Government Undertaking :
e) Others :
11. Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade :
12. Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale:
13. Total emoluments per month now drawn :
14. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention:
This among other things may provide information with regard to :
(i) academic qualifications
(ii) professional training and
(iii) work experience
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
15. Please state whether you are applying for deputation (ISTC) / absorption / re-employment basis.
16. Whether belongs to Sc/ST :
17. Indicate places of postings mentioned at Sr. No. 4 of Annexure I in the order of preference.
18. Remarks :
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post.
Date (Signature of the Candidate)
Countersigned (Employer with Seal)
VIGILANCE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
Certified that no vigilance case or disciplinary proceeding or criminal proceeding is either pending
or contemplated against Shri/Smt./Ms. ________________________ , who has applied for deputation to
the post of Assistant Director General/Deputy Director in Defence Estates Organisation, under Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Directorate General of Defence Estates, Raksha Sampada Bhawan, Ulaanbaatar Marg, Delhi Cantonment-110010.
[Authorised Signatory] Name & Office Seal
After scrutinizing the Service records of Shri/Smt./Ms.____________________________ ,__ who has applied
for deputation to the post of Assistant Director General/Deputy Director in Defence Estates Organisation, under Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Directorate General of Defence Estates, Raksha Sampada Bhawan, Ulaanbaatar Marg, Delhi Cantonment-110010, it is certified that his/her integrity is beyond doubt.
(To be signed by an Officer of the rank of Deputy Secretary or above) Name & Office Seal Date Annexure-V
NO PENALTY CERTIFICATE
Certified that no major/minor penalty has been imposed on Shri/Smt./Ms._________________________ , who
has applied for deputation to the post of Assistant Director General/Deputy Director in Defence Estates Organisation, under Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Directorate General of Defence Estates, Raksha Sampada Bhawan, Ulaanbaatar Marg, Delhi Cantonment-110010.
[Authorised Signatory] Name & Office Seal Date Annexure-VI
CADRE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
This office has no objection to Shri/Smt./Ms. _____________________________ applying for the post of
Assistant Director General/Deputy Director in Defence Estates Organisation, under Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Directorate General of Defence Estates, Raksha Sampada Bhawan, Ulaanbaatar Marg, Delhi Cantonment-110010 on deputation basis. It will be possible to relieve Shri/Smt./Ms. from this Office_________________________________ without any delay, in case she / he is selected for the said post of Assistant Director General/Deputy Director. [Authorised Signatory]